This contract imposes the rights and obligations of the parties on the site that is the subject of the contract, and when the parties accept this contract, they declare that they will fulfill the aforementioned rights and obligations completely, accurately, on time, and within the terms requested in this contract.
1. RESPONSIBILITIES a. The company always reserves the right to make changes on the prices and the products and services offered. b. The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the contracted services, excluding technical failures. c. The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise he will be liable for the damages that may arise before the third parties, and that legal and penal action will be taken against him. d. The user, in his activities on the site, in any part of the site or in his communications, is against general morality and good manners, against the law, injures the rights of third parties, is misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, injures personal rights, violates copyrights, agrees not to produce or share content that promotes illegal activities. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damage and in this case, the ‘Site’ officials may suspend such accounts, terminate them, and reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts. e. The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are under their own responsibility. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts. e. The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are under their own responsibility. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts. e. The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are under their own responsibility.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned, and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any right to such intellectual property rights. 2.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the Site cannot be used on another website without permission.
3. Confidential Information 3.1. The company will not disclose personal information transmitted by users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be referred to as ‘Confidential Information’ for short.
3.2. The user can only use promotions, advertisements, campaigns, promotions, announcements, etc. The Company accepts and declares that it consents to the sharing of its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or group companies to which it is affiliated, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to carry out statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by official authorities and when disclosure to official authorities is obligatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
4. Non-Warranty: THIS AGREEMENT ARTICLE SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, AND THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
5. Registration and Security The user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User. The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure
not under the control of the parties; Natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, uprisings, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power cuts (collectively referred to as ‘Force Majeure’ below) arising from the contract. If the obligations become unfulfillable by the parties, the parties are not responsible. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
7. Integrity and Applicability of the Agreement
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the rest of the contract will continue to be valid.
8. Changes to the Contract
The company can change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract, partially or completely, at any time. Changes will be effective from the date of publication on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
9. Notification All notifications to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made via the Firm’s known e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user agrees that the address he/she specified while signing up is a valid notification address, that he/she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days in case of changes, otherwise the notifications to this address will be deemed valid.
10. Evidence Contract In all disputes that may arise between the parties for the transactions related to this contract, the parties’ books, records and documents, computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100, and the user agrees that he will not object to these records. .
11. Resolution of Disputes İzmir (Bayraklı) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services provided in our store and DEAR LOGISTICS MEDIKAL TEXTILE FOOD AUTOMOTIVE HEALTH PRODUCTS INDUSTRY AND TRADE LIMITED COMPANY registered at https://dear-medical.com to our company and are operated by our company.
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. How and in what way the collected personal data is collected, how and how this data is protected is stated below.
Due to the nature of the business, our Store collects some personal information about the members (such as name-surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail addresses) by filling out various forms and surveys on the Membership or our Store.
Our company may send campaign information, information about new products, promotional offers to its customers and members in certain periods. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, then this selection can be changed in the account information section after logging in as a member, or they can make a notification with the link in the information message they receive.
During the approval process via our store or by e-mail, personal information transmitted to our store electronically by our members will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the purposes and scope determined by the ‘User Agreement’ we have made with our Members.
Our company records and uses the IP address of its members in order to identify system-related problems and quickly resolve any problems or disputes that may arise regarding the service provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information.
Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing purposes, either by itself or by the people with whom it is in cooperation, apart from the purposes and scope determined by the Membership Agreement. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information about transactions made through our Store; It can be used by our company and its collaborators in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without disclosing the identity of our members, except for the purposes and scope determined by the ‘Membership Agreement’.
Our company, to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to consider it a confidentiality obligation, to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures and take all necessary care to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. commits to show
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop at our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in any way our system.
When you enter the transaction process, there are two things you need to pay attention to to understand that you are on a secure site. One of them is a key or lock icon on the bottom line of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure website and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is only used depending on the sales process and in the direction of your instructions. The information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independent of our shopping sites, and sent to the relevant bank for querying. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. Since no information about the card can be viewed or recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances. The reliability of payment/invoice/delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. Therefore, the accuracy of financial and address/telephone information must first be confirmed in order for customers who order from our shopping sites for the first time to arrive at the procurement and delivery stage. In order to control this information, if necessary, the customer who has the credit card or the relevant bank is contacted. Only you can access and change all the information you provide while becoming a member. If you protect your member login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, During the membership process, it is acted within the 128-bit SSL security area. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken.
Internet shopping sites with an information line or customer service service and where full address and telephone information are specified are more preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues that come to your mind, and you can get healthier information about the reliability of the company that provides online shopping service.
Note: We recommend paying attention to the full address and telephone number of the company on internet shopping sites. If you are going to shop, make a note of all the phone / address information of the store where you bought the product before you do your shopping. Confirm by phone before shopping if you do not trust. All information about our company and the location of the company are indicated on all our online shopping sites.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your identity and credit card information, which you will send to us by credit card mail-order method, will be kept by our company according to the principle of confidentiality. This information is kept for 60 days against possible credit card withdrawal objections with the bank and then destroyed. If any amount other than the cost of the mail-order form approved by you, which you will send to us in return for the price of the products you ordered, is withdrawn from your card, you can naturally object to the bank and it does not pose a risk as you can prevent the payment of this amount.
E-MAIL SECURITY Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to our store’s Customer Service regarding any of your orders. Information contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
BROWSER COOKIES Our company can obtain information about the users visiting our store and the use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie). The technical communication files mentioned are small text files that a website sends to the user’s browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing status and preferences about the site.
The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visit the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the site and how long they stay on the site, and to dynamically generate advertisements and content from specially designed user pages for users. The technical communication file is not designed to retrieve data or any other personal information from the main memory or your e-mail. Most of the browsers are initially designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can change the settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
Company Name: DEAR LOGISTICS MEDIKAL TEXTILE FOOD AUTOMOTIVE HEALTH PRODUCTS INDUSTRY AND TRADE LIMITED COMPANY Address: Bayraklı Mah., 1632/1 sk., No:5A Bayraklı/İzmir Email: email@example.com